Item support includes:
✔ Responding to questions or problems regarding the theme’s features
✔ Fixing bugs and reported issues
✔ Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
However, item support does not include:
✖ Theme Customization
✖ Requests that require or involve Custom Coding
✖ Support for 3rd party plug-ins
✖ Support for Outdated Themes
- Please be sure that you have read the full theme documentation, which came bundled with your download. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Please open a public ticket, instead of a private one, if your ticket doesn’t contain any sensitive information. Doing so will enable others to help you out with your issue, and find the solution to their own issue, in case they are experiencing the same, or a similar problem.
- Please be aware that we try our best to monitor the forums around the clock, but because of a large amount of support inquires that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow 24 – 48 hours to receive an answer to your ticket.
- Before asking questions, please make sure you search through the open tickets to see if your question has already been answered, which means that you might not need to wait at all to get an answer.
- Support deals with installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, bug fixes, and small modifications within one or two lines of code. We offer support for installation, but not for administration of WordPress itself, we do not provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes. Please be aware that if you need help with customizations of your theme beyond one or two lines of code, we can not do that.
- You have to understand that you buy the item as it is. If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support. We are always here to give small tips and advice, even we write full blocks of css codes sometimes, because we like to help. But if your requests are coming one after the other and you don’t have the slightest clue of what CSS or HTML is, your best bet is to hire web developer.
- Post as much information as you can on your requests: links and screenshots are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us.